Friday, December 19, 2014

December

December, oh, how I love you. 
All the stress, all the work, all the shopping, the smell of cookies, wrapping the presents, cleaning and the decorations. I just love all of it. 


I'm all done at work for this year, and it feels so good. Been working like crazy since mid-November, and truly feel like I've earned some time off. Had a wonderful lunch with my colleagues yesterday, with tons of food and laughter, bought the last presents today, and now I'm planning on spending the last days before Christmas doing nothing. Just enjoying the days, feeling lazy and spend time with my family, my boyfriend and my friends. It's the most wonderful time of the year. 

So everyone - enjoy your weekend, enjoy Christmas and I hope all of you will have a wonderful time filled with hot chocolate, cookies, and tons of food. 





No comments:

Post a Comment