Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tomorrow

First off; Yesterday was a slow night at work. Had some Aussies come in, and one of them could easily charm a girls pants off. 
He came in to the reception, slightly drunk, and sang me a song. He then noticed my tattoo, and we had a discussion about New Zealand vs. Australia. He decided that he needed to sign our "divorce papers", and I handed him a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote his name and number (and room number), and told me to give him a call if I woke up early (or come to his room). Did I mention that this guy was Australian and oh so fine?

Why hello flirty funny quote to make you smile

To the amazing Australian guy: you made my week!


More to the point: It's finally here! 
My very last day in Lillehammer. And I'll be spending it in bed, sleeping. Still working nights, and my body is so fucked up from working way too many days in a row. Oh well, last shift starts in 13 hours. 

Tomorrow I end my shift at 7am. Will go home, take a shower, have some breakfast, go back to work (have to say byebye to everyone), getting a taxi to the station, and putting my ass on the train. Spending the day in Trondheim, and taking the night-train to Bodø, arriving at 9am on Tuesday. 
Still can't believe that this is my last day!!! 

If I had the night off I'd have a glass of whiskey, just to toast the city, the people and the memories. 


Guess I could do that with some iced coffee tonight. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment